This guide contains library resources to help you with your research in gerontology.
What questions do you have?
- Where can I find articles for a research project?
- Does the library subscribe to the journal I need?
- Where can I find a book for a research project?
- How do I find tools, like surveys or tests, to use in research studies?
- Find Research Instruments
- How can I get articles or books the library doesn't own?
- How do I cite sources in APA format?
- What should I do to manage a large library of citations?
- How do I get help with my research?