Academic Earth (http://www.academicearth.org)
- Free online lectures from universities such as Berkeley, UCLA, Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Stanford and Yale.
- Subjects covered include: Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, English, Entrepreneurship, History, Law, Mathematics, Medicine, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, and Religion.
Berkeley Webcast (http://webcast.berkeley.edu/)
- Freely available online course lectures from the University of California Berkeley
- Prominent speakers and guest lectures are also available on demand.
- A blog on course materials, innovation, and technology in education
Flat World Knowledge (http://www.flatworldknowledge.com)
- Provides a new approach to college textbooks offering rigorously reviewed textbooks online free of cost to students
- Offers full-text online for free and in a variety of affordable formats
Free Technology Academy (http://ftacademy.org/)
- The Free Technology Academy consists of an advanced virtual campus with course modules that can be followed entirely online.
- Learners enrolled in the FTA will be guided by professional teaching staff from the participating universities around the world.
Internet Archive: OERs (http://www.archive.org/details/education)
Provided by the Internet Archive library, hundreds of free courses, video lectures, and supplemental materials from universities in the United States and China. Many of these lectures are available for download.
Khan Academy (http://www.khanacademy.org/)
- An online collection of thousands of video tutorials on subjects such as mathematics, history, finance, physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, and economics.
- Organize, share, and discover research papers
- Explore research trends and connect to other academics in your discipline
Notre Dame Open Courseware (http://ocw.nd.edu/)
- An open access portal to University of Notre Dame material used in courses.
Open Courseware Consortium (http://www.ocwconsortium.org)
- Free and open digital publication of high quality educational materials, organized as courses.
- A collaboration of more than 200 higher education institutions and associated organizations from around the world creating a board and deep body of open educational content using a shared model.
- Another freely accessible, online collection of courseware, this from Yale University.
- Lectures and course material available through YouTube and iTunes; no registration required.
OER Blogs (http://oerblogs.org)
- OER Blogs is attempting to unite the world of Open Educational Resources
World Digital Library (http://www.wdl.org/en/)
- Primary materials from countries and cultures around the world, made available online free of charge.