Having an effective strategy to manage your research is essential. You can use a citation management tool to organize citations to sources, collect digital files such as full-text PDFs, and cite sources automatically when writing papers.
Why should you use Zotero to manage your research?
- It's free, so you'll be able to use it forever, even after you leave the university.
- It saves your digital files to your computer and backs them up in the cloud.
- It works seamlessly with Microsoft Word.
- It can also be used with Google Docs, LibreOffice, LaTeX, and other text editors.
- It automates a lot of processes, like attaching PDFs, that require extra steps in RefWorks.
Who can help you with Zotero?